Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jarin's Dedication


We dedicated Jarin at our church on Mother's Day. It was really special for me. Our pastor talked about the meaning of his name: "Cry of rejoicing". He sure is our little blessing!

Brady clung to Matt's neck the whole time. He was nervous to be in front of so many people. We are so happy to have our 2 little boys.
"I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry . He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth - praise to our god; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord." Psalm 40:1-3

1 comment:

coryandannie said...

I think I would be afriad of the frog too! That is very special to dedicate Jarin on Mother's Day. You are a special Mother Andrea! I also think that your hair looks cute!
annie