Friday, July 25, 2008

Trip to Stockton

I met my good friend Carrie in college. Years later we have been through a lot together and now we are having kids together. She and her husband, Jason and little guy, Breck live in Stockton where Jason is going school to become a Pharmacist. The boys and I were able to go visit them last week since Matt was traveling for work. 2 hours alone in a car with kids under the age of 2 1/2 is not exactly easy but we made it! I also had a terrible cold the whole 2 days so I was in a fog. We did have a great time though, thanks Carrie for inviting us!Breck and Jarin woke up at the same time and were having a staring match. They were born exactly 2 months apart (Breck's older).

This was Jarin's first experience in a pool (I know, I sheltered him so far this summer). Cool glasses and hat! At least I can get him to wear them. Big brother Brady will have nothing to do with eye or head protection from the sun.

What you lookin' at?

At the zoo with our boys!

Very cute

No comments: