Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Matt!

Matt is a laid-back guy when it comes to birthdays but this year I couldn't resist doing something a little more interesting. So I organized a surprise birthday party with friends from our church Sunday School class. He had no idea what was coming so it was even better! We had a great time just hanging out (most people got babysitters for the little ones) and playing an insanely late game of Spades!

Here is Matt walking in, "What's going on?" he said when he saw my sister-in-law start to come out of the kitchen and then walk back in when no one was following her for the surprise.

I bought him an inflatable walker. I know, harsh but funny.



Our friends who hosted have a special birthday hat that everyone in their family wears so Matt got the honor.

No comments: